Ads 468x60

.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Thinking About My Future

Everyone thinks about their future sometime in their life. "What will become of me when I grow up?", "Will I be successful?", "Will I become a complete failure?". These are some questions we ask ourselves. We all want to become a successful person when we grow up, no one wants to be a failure.



You think about becoming someone like a lawyer or a doctor or any other kind of successful person when you're a child and


usually as you grow up you start to think differently and become reluctant. There's no telling what you're capable of becoming when you grow up that's why you must at least have some determination because no aspect of life can be completed without determination, not to lose hope and try to keep your hopes high is what I have learnt.


When I was younger, when people would ask me what I wanted to become when I grow up? I would always have one answer, "I wanna become a pilot". As a kid becoming a pilot was like a quest that I wanted to succeed in and do what ever it takes to become a pilot but as I grew up I started to think differently and started seeing my childhood dream as a foolish thought and became totally reluctant towards it. I still want to become a pilot but have a feeling that I can't. I now have a sudden urge to undo that feeling and start believing that I can become a pilot and I will! Someday I'm gonna turn that dream into a reality.

So what I want to say here is that don't lose hope and always stay motivated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Constructive criticism is also welcomed.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...