Ads 468x60

.

Friday, March 30, 2012

What To Blog About?


I'm running out of ideas! I don't know what to blog about! I did think this would happen to me sometime or later but didn't know that it would happen so quickly.

Here I am sitting in front of my computer screen thinking about what to blog about? I would think of something cool, then I would be like no that's stupid. Every blogger goes through this I guess but with me this is happening way too quickly. It's been only a month since I've started blogging and I'm stuck already. This makes me kinda think that maybe this blog isn't going to last long.

I really like blogging it's like the best thing I can do in my leisure time and I'm now kind of addicted to it.

So it's like I'm asking for help from whoever is reading this stupid post, so if you have any good ideas for me please tell me in the comments section. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Constructive criticism is also welcomed.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...